It's hard to believe that I have lived through my first 24+ hours in NYC. It has been an emotional first day (or two), but it has also been amazingly good. I don't even know where to start.
Well, first of all, thank you for all your prayers, I got moved into Union just fine and, of course, God threw some kinks in the works, just so that His hand in things would be more clear. Union Seminary is in a beautiful part of the city, practically on Columbia's campus... it's like I just moved from one University City to another!! :D
Thanks again for all your pr
Just a side note: if you're ever in the area of 125th and Broadway, you should for sure check out Fairway, the HUGEST and best grocery store under a bridge. I've already been there twice, and I've only been here 2 days!
3 comments:
sounds like the trip is going really well so far. new york city must be a pretty exciting place!
hope everything else with your training and your team goes well - i'm glad you're updating us:)
yayayayayayay :) i'm glad you're doing well - keep us posted!
I look forward to each new blog entry Heather because they are filled with evidences of God's goodness to you! We love you and miss you...and of course we are praying faithfully for you!
Post a Comment